Thursday, October 29, 2009

Have Only Skipped Two Days in a Month of Ecises

10.10.09

I haven't missed a day of doing Egoscue, alternating the two menus. Today playing soccer on the beach I came down hard on my left leg funny and thought I'd done a number on my knee but I walked it out and it was fine.

10.13.09

I missed doing the menu the other day but in the month I've been doing Egoscue, I've only missed two days overall. I still alternate between the first and second menus each day. They take an hour. I'm going to ask Paul for less time now. Still heel pain. But body feels fine.

10.15.09

I felt my outer thighs when standing the other night and they are HARD! I mean not flabby! I was so impressed to feel this. A month of Egoscue ecises has achieved this, and it is a nice surprise. I also feel like my legs are stronger when I get up from sitting on the floor.

But I still limp from heel pain and walk like an old person for the first minute after I get up each morning. Then I'm fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment