Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Feel like I'm standing straighter lately

10.3.09

Did Airbench for the full two minutes today for the first time.

10.9.09

For the last couple of nights I could tell I was standing up straighter, more easily.
I still am at odds with Floor Block. Don't know if I'm doing it right and have procrastinated checking the ecise out online for clarification.

Prone Ankle Squeezes - am using an empty half gallon water plastic jug but don't know if it's the right shape.

Supine Foot Circles and Point/Flexes - can still barely do only 25 of each before ankles get too tired.

My body still feels old in the morning, still a bit of right heel pain when I step on right leg but I'm sure that will begin to lessen even more.

Need to make video showing my cracky ankle circles before my ankle stops creaking.
I want to wake up feeling fresh and flexible and youthful and ready to do karate chops!

No comments:

Post a Comment