Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Morning Walk and Then Egoscue

11/9/09

Even though it's been about three weeks since Paul gave me my last (the third) menu, I've not yet sent my fourth batch of pictures in because I was sick last week and skipped about three days. So I wanted to get back into daily Egoscue-ing before I send in more picts. I think part of me also does not want the five times to be up. Of course I could always pay another $200 for five more sessions with Paul. I'll probably do that because though my body is better, it's still creaky and heavy feeling.

Usually I do my Egoscue menu after breakfast but today I went for about a 1.8 mile walk instead. And then did Egoscue. And felt great all day. I have to exercise and move my body. When I don't, I'm not quite so happy...

I feel good after Egsocue. It's funny because after Airbench, I can bend forward and it's like the backs of my legs are more stretched out even though my quads were what were worked by Airbench. Also my body feels stronger. And my diaphragm freer so that I can inhale more deeply. I often notice this about my deeper breathing as I'm doing the ecises.

No comments:

Post a Comment