Monday, November 9, 2009

Cool Egoscue Moment

10.25.09

Rotating my first and third Egoscue menus. I really think I'm standing up straighter. My back doesn't hurt when I sit upright after being hunched over at the computer. My right heel pain is way less in the morning. I breathe more deeply as I'm doing the exercises, probably b/c my diaphragm is being freed up.

10.27.09

Big Egoscue moment - last night in the middle of the night I turned onto my stomach and actually enjoyed sleeping that way! Can't remember the last time I slept on my stomach. No pillow under my head of course. Must mean that my face is no longer pushed into the bed so much, aka, my torso has more extention away from my hips I'm guessing? Or something like that. Anyway it's a good change I"m sure. And also, no heel pain in the morning for the last week or so. My body still creaks and cracks like a maniac though.

When I lie on my side and feel my outer buttocks I have to say I am quite pleased with the tightness. Thank you Airbench. And outer thigh ecise.

No comments:

Post a Comment