Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Started Up Again!

I am very very glad that tonight I started Egoscue back up again after not doing it for a month. I could tell a positive difference in my body after the first exercise. And then even more so after a couple more. It just makes my body feel right, letting me know how not right it was before. This past month I was just getting creakier and older feeling. And now thank God I've finally seen the light that yes I DO need to exercise every day and yes I DO need to do Egoscue to make my body feel the best that it can. I think in the back of my mind I was thinking that I don't need to do anything because I've always been tall and slim and muscular but here I am, at a bloody creaky 40, realizing that I must use it or lose it.

So today I jumped on the trampoline for twenty minutes, and did some pushups on the pushup bars (left shoulder creaking the whole time), and then tonight my fifth menu of Egoscue for the first time. I am very grateful to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment