Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2nd day on the Tower




This am I did it again. Top three levels for right leg, five minutes each level. Then repeated on left leg. I felt nothing in back area. I did feel it in my hyper-extended knees. I have to gingerly bend my knee out of a level when time is up. When standing, it takes a couple of seconds before knees feel normal again. BUT, I did ten jump squats afterwards, and I think my knees cracked less! We will see. Also it seemed like my left foot was not acting its usual everted way as I walked around the living room.

Good thing I asked my husband to take this photo b/c I was able to see that I needed to turn my left foot in more, which is easy to do in that easy chair.

So, once again, my routine this morning was:

Static Back - 5 minutes
The Tower - 30 minutes total
Air Bench - 2 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment