Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Still alternating third and fourth menus

12.15.09

Been alternating third and fourth menus for the last three weeks, every day. I sent in my fifth and last batch of pictures and am waiting to see what Paul says. I still like the fourth menu. My knees still creak going up the stairs, my right one especially. I must be patient.

All this time I was doing Floor Block wrong, trying to lift my arms up over the blocks (paper towel rolls - now stacks of books for more height). Just leaving my arms there doesn't feel like it's doing anything.

As for Standing Quad Stretch, when I try to tilt my butt under, it doesn't move much, but I think I'm doing it right. I feel it in my stomach muscles a lot, which are trying to pull in my butt (and I feel it in my knees too).

I've also been working like crazy at my job (at the computer) so it would behoove me to do more ecises during breaks, which I haven't been doing.

The funny thing is, I can't even really tell how I'm progressing when I look at my own pictures. When I look at the front view all I can see is my twisted ribcage, that looks a bit scary, but I need to get over myself. And accept. And keep trying. I'll post those photos next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment